DOST-CALABARZON cordially invites you to watch the FREE webinars (with Electronic Certificate of Participation) regarding Food Safety on February 13, 2018. Below are the titles and corresponding schedules (Manila time) of the free webinars (please see also the webinar banners):
To join the free webinar, please see the instructions below:
1. If you have already registered in the previous webinars, use your existing account to login.
2. If you do not have an account, pre-register by clicking the link:http://watch.region4a.dost.gov.ph/register
KINDLY FILL UP ALL REQUIRED FIELDS (WITH RED ASTERISK). REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL IF THESE FIELDS ARE LEFT BLANK.
3. Click "JOIN WEBINAR" tab to view the upcoming webinars and click the "JOIN" button for your selected topic.
4. On February 13, 2018 at 09:20 AM, click the LOGIN button of the site mentioned above and key in your login name and password.
5. System requirements:
Internet connection: preferably DSL connection with minimum of 256 kbps bandwidth
Internet browser: preferably Google Chrome with Adobe Flash Plugin
6. After the webinar, do not forget to EVALUATE by clicking the EVALUATE MENU TAB. Click on the EVALUATE button and answer the questionnaire (it will only take you a few minutes to accomplish this). Participants who evaluated the webinar will be given a copy of the Electronic Certificate of Participation which will be sent through e-mail.
Archive of the previous webinars can be viewed by selecting from the list of webinars found within the website.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: THE VIEWER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED WITH THE EVALUATION IF HE/SHE DID NOT JOIN THE WEBINAR.